Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why A Blog?

Each day clients, friends and neighbors ask me questions about the housing market.  I'm always happy to share information which led me to creating this blog.  What better way to open a discussion about the ups and downs in the Valley's real estate market. 

Welcome to my blog....I promise to keep the content pertinent to what's happening in today's housing market.  Save the page and let http://northvalleyrealty.blogspot.com/ be all you need to know about real estate!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan ~ After seeing that you added a blog to your to do list I'm convinced that you must not sleep because you accomplish so much! I'm wondering if enough homes with solar power have sold in our area to know how much value it adds to a home. Can you blog about it sometime? Thanks! Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Close to 17 million homeowners were underwater. By the end of 2016, that should be down to a more typical 5 million homeowners.New York Long Distance Movers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Builders have been faced with higher land costs, limited labor, and concerns about the demand of the entry-level market. As such, they have shifted to constructing more higher-priced homes, which has caused new-home prices to rise significantly faster than existing-home prices. Brooklyn Movers

    ReplyDelete